Deerest friends bundle
SAVE 10% + GET $- VALUE: Gives - meals + get - free prints + free shipping
Select at least 2 doll sizes for your bundle
Our Deerest friends bundle is sure to fill your holiday with magical memories. Elliott the fawn and baby fawn can’t wait to help your little one celebrate the season. The 15 meals your purchase provides will benefit children in need around the world.
Birthday: March 30th
I roam a breathtaking forest every day in search of exciting new places and amazing new experiences. Travelling is my passion – it opens my heart, broadens my mind and makes me feel alive. Won’t you come with me? Let’s wander and explore this fascinating world we live together!
Favorite quote: “Adventure awaits.”
ABOUT BABY FAWN
Baby fawn is too cute to resist with those teensy antlers, adorable pointed ears and precious dots on its head. And did we mention its cute white-tipped tail? Our artisans put so much passion and love into every darling detail. We just know you and your little ones will fall in love at first sight.
DOLL FABRIC + FEATURES:
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- hand-knit dolls available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- baby animals available in ~7" height
- signature 10 meal wristband or waist tag
- handmade in Peru and Nepal using sustainable, fair trade practices
Free Shipping Over $85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
How does my purchase make an impact?
1 doll = 10 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.